Department Leadership National Conference
April 30 - May 3, 2022
- To brief Department leadership on relevant administrative issues from national headquarters
- To facilitate dialogue and encourage cooperation between Department leadership and the National Leadership team on ALA objectives for the upcoming year, including the national plan for enhancing membership in the ALA.
- To provide ongoing professional development for ALA leaders and to identify potential department leaders who are ready to move to national leadership
- To facilitate informal mentoring and share “best practice” information among attendees
Who attends the Department Leadership National Conference?
- Department secretaries
- Incoming department presidents
- Upcoming department Membership Committee representative(s)